The RR badge, until now reserved for only the best 4-cylinder MV bikes, now takes the in-line 3-cylinder range by storm. And it does so with the Brutale 800 Dragster RR, a combination of power, style, superb chassis design and sheer brute force. In a class of its own, it lies beyond both comparison and competitors. Because it is, even with its painstakingly crafted details, emblematic of a return to the essential. Pure thrills. Absolute exuberance. The Brutale Dragster 800 RR radicalises the “stoplight burner” concept that MV Agusta reintroduced with the Brutale Dragster, a bike designed, quite literally, to be breathtaking. Every twist of the throttle, every release of the clutch, every gear change. One goal: to unleash all its horsepower onto the tarmac. With the Dragster 800, MV Agusta pushed the envelope. With the Brutale 800 Dragster RR, MV Agusta pushes even farther. More horsepower. More electronics. An even more brazen look. You couldn't ask for more.
* MSRP prices may vary. Prices may change at any time at the discretion of MV Agusta USA LLC.
In detail, the main features of MV Agusta Brutale 800 Dragster RR:
- In-line three-cylinder engine, 798 cc
- Bore 79.0 mm, stroke 54.3 mm
- Maximum power 140 HP-EC (103 kW) at 13,100 rpm
- Maximum torque 86 Nm at 10,100 rpm
- Rev limiter at 13,200 rpm
- Dry weight 370 lbs.
- Power-to-weight ratio 1.19 kg/HP
- Tyres Pirelli DIABLO Rosso II 120/70 - ZR 17 (front) and 200/50 – ZR 17 (rear)